Friday, November 03, 2006

Poppyseed Chicken

3-4 chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 - 8 ounce carton of sour cream
2 T poppyseed
1 stick of butter
2 rolls of Ritz crackers

Cook and cut up chicken. Mix with sour cream and cream of chicken. Melt butter. Crush Ritz and mix with butter and poppyseeds. Sprinkle one-half of the Ritz mix on the bottom of a 13x9 pan. Add chicken mixture. Put remaining Ritz on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

This dish makes about four servings...maybe a little more. You could serve it with most vegetables. Green beans and corn go pretty well with it. One of my fellow teachers made this for Evan and me after Nathan was born, and she put the recipe with it. Evan really liked it.

Anyway, I thought I would start off the blog with a post, so I don't have a picture of this particular dish (but I'll try to do that in the future, Court, b/c it's a good idea).

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger @lici@ said...

Hooray! Recipes!

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

I second that Hooray!!!! I should have time to post some with my 6 days off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home