Thursday, March 06, 2008

Portobello Mushroom Polenta

I don't have the actually measurements on this, since I made the recipe up, but it is yummy!

4 Portobello mushrooms
Garlic
Rosemary
Thyme
Sea Salt
Water
Olive Oil
Polenta
Parmesan Cheese
Feta Cheese
Monterey Jack Cheese

Cook the mushrooms in water and olive oil until brown. Add some garlic, rosemary, thyme, and sea salt to the mixture (add more water if no liquid remains) and simmer about 30 minutes (add more water as needed). Put down a layer of polenta in a 9x13 pan. Then a layer of the mushroom sauce and a small amount of each kind of cheese. Repeat. Then bake at 350 for about 30 minutes and serve. Very Yummy. I came up with this recipe because our local deli had something like it, but I could not find a recipe I liked, so I made one up. It turned out amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home